The Kelty PK 50 Review
The Kelty PK 50 Review
If you are looking for a backpack that is designed to provide you with the best user experience, then you might be interested in Kelty PK 50. This product is created for both travellers and hikers who love smooth exteriors that offer maximum protection and safety of items. It also has smooth interiors, so you will be certain that none of your stuff will get spoilt while hiking the rough wild. Its smooth exterior is the best because you will not worry about parts being stuck or held in doors, seats, and luggage compartments.
The Kelty PK bag is not an ordinary backpack. It provides you with unlimited storage for your large and heavy and delicate items such as digital cameras, drones, binoculars, laptops, tablets, and many more. You might think that because it comes with a large capacity, it is less comfortable to wear on your back. Definitely, the design of this product makes it one of the most comfortable backpacks you can confidently put your money on.
In this review, you will learn everything you need to know about the Kelty PK 50 so that you make the most informed purchase decision. We have covered things like additional features that make it stand out, and the benefits that you will receive from each of them.
What Does Kelty PK Bag Offer?
This product has a lot to offer, such as maximum safety for your delicate and important products while you travel or hike the wild. Since you might have your items kept for long durations, you need a backpack that will not get them worn, which is why this product comes in handy.
Also, the manufacturing company is aware that you will not be using the product at all times. Therefore, they have ensured that it is really small and less bulky when not loaded. You will not have a hard time trying to find the right space to keep it. Cleaning is also much easier when the backpack is small.
Kelty is known to create some of the fanciest backpacks on the market, and this is just one of them. With its premium features, you will find Kelty PK bag very irresistible. The fact that it is one of the most affordable backpacks also makes it an ideal choice for you.
- Panel Loading- This feature ensures that you easily access your backpack and have it neatly organized as you prepare for your trip. It also provides you with the agility and comfort that you need amid your journey.
- Front pocket- The front pocket is there to provide additional room so that your items are not stuffed up in one pocket.
- Top Stash Pocket- The Kelty PK bag comes with a fully padded stash pocket. To have the stash stuffed, ensure that you roll the top pocket. You will notice that this pocket has enough capacity to carry extra items such as laptops and tablets. If you are a reader, you can keep your best novels in this pocket. It can also carry filters and stoves if you need to travel with any.
- Side Compression Straps- You need to compress the bag to adjust it accordingly. These straps let you do that without breaking a sweat.
- Stretch water bottle pockets- These features are the best choice for users planning to do some hiking. The pockets can stretch to carry enough water to serve you throughout the day. They also come in handy for long-distance travellers.
- Dual Use Laptop/ Hydration Sleeve- Need some space to carry your laptop without a problem? This bag has these sleeves for you. They ensure stability and comfort to keep your device safe at all times.
- Key Fob- It is crucial to keep your keys in place while away from the home of car. Attach your key to the key fob, and it will remain safe even as you pull things out of the backpack.
- HDPE Frame Sheet- This frame comes in handy if you need something to protect your items from rough handling. It also protects your items from the destructive ultraviolet lights. It bends the internal staves to provide more support.
- Hex Mesh Backpanel, shoulder straps and hipbelt- These are some features that you can only find on Kelty PK bag, and they contribute greatly to the overall safety and comfort of the product. The shoulder strap keeps the backpack in position on your shoulders so that it does not move to make you feel uncomfortable.
- Sternum Strap- Your shoulders are the parts that tend to get sore and tired after wearing the backpack for long. These straps help to spread the weight around the shoulders to help ease the tension for you. Sternum straps keep the shoulder straps in check so that they stay in position at all times.
- Best: Backpacking, hiking
- Torso adjustment: yes
- Sternum Strap: Yes
- Access: Top loading
- Volume: Small/medium: 3050 cubic in
- Volume: Medium/Large: 3175 cubic in
Here are some advantages of this bag:
- Comfort: This product comes with straps and smoothly designed exteriors and interiors to ensure that you use it comfortably. It is also lightweight and less bulky when empty, and this adds to the overall comfort.
- Additional features: Compared to other models from the same company, this backpack comes with many additional features that make it your ideal choice for the next trip. These include the side compression straps, the sternum strap, the key fob, and panel loading.
Although this product has many advantages, it may not suit everyone. It is mostly meant for hikers and long-distance travellers, which implies that it needs bulky and many items to make it look great. You might not need it for a light task.
The Final Thought
The Kelty PK is not an average backpack. It has many benefits that might make you interested in securing one. Make sure to check out the price so that you invest wisely. This product is highly durable and comes in an ergonomic design, which is why many users love it. You should note that the bag is primarily meant for people who need to travel long distances. People who need to carry small and few items might find it too large.